Thursday, August 8, 2013

More reviews!

Unfortunately, no perfect 5-star rating lasts forever. Mine is no different, as I recently received my first 4-star review on Amazon. Although no one loves criticism, it was helpful to hear what components a reader didn't appreciate in the story. Check out what some of my latest readers had to say about Fall of Darkness:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!!!!!, August 3, 2013
 
I couldn't put this book down, it was such a great read. I could relate to the character being an E.R. Nurse (she also worked in other areas) because I was an E.R. Nurse for almost 12 years and loved every minute of it. I really hope there is another book soon, I think I found a new favorite author :))))
 

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly different, yet frustratingly the same., August 3, 2013
By 
Cassie (Sacramento, Cali area)
 
I loved this story, this world. I enjoyed the fact that unlike most books these two did not fight their love and attraction to one another. I really enjoyed the twist and turns of a supernatural Romeo and Juliet story. The only thing that drove me beyond nuts was that Kate's blaming Dom and forgetting all the ways he told her he loved her and that all could have been avoided if she did as he asked and listened until the end. I almost stopped reading it when she started spouting nonsense about how he never loved her when the prove was in so many places. But now I'm glad I stuck through it. I can't wait for the next book.
5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!!!, July 31, 2013
By 
 
This book has it all! It sucked me in from the beginning and I just could not put it down. Finished it in less than a day. I absolutely LOVED this book!!! If I could I'd give it 10 stars!
 

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, hate and suspense, it has it all., July 31, 2013
By 
M. Wheatley (San Diego, CA)
 
This is a great debut novel full of love, hate, family drama with some surprises thrown in. I was very impressed and found it hard to believe that this was a debut. The writing is professional and the story line kept me interested to the very end. Starts out in a real world life, then Kate finds herself as an heiress flying around on a private plane. This book is a great escape, I'll be looking forward to more by this author!
 
5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! Great read, July 28, 2013
By 
Dee W (Ocala, Florida United States) -
 
WOW...vamps & werewolves all in one... romance dominates...could not put it down. I bought this book based on another review and am glad I did. I hope to see more from this fine author. Indie authors rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment